Monday 21 April 2014

Evaluation part 7

What I learned from the technologies that we used in our media product

We was given two fantastic opportunities one being the fact that we could decide our own genre of the title sequence we was going to make and another being the fact we could choose who was going to be in our group. I jumped at the chance to work with Liam and Jeevan not only because the reason they was my close friends. But because I knew in a group with friends there’s that chemistry, the way you can express yourself and give of ideas that you maybe wouldn’t have the confidence to say in front of a chosen group not in your friendship group. Having Jeevan and Liam both in my group was a wicked advantage as this I was aware that all three of us were all great at different areas of which would have been useful for instance.

I had Liam, had passed media gcse with me before and had great knowledge in filming and knowing what to think about how the audience would react to different elements in the sequence. And Jeevan new to media although had great knowledge of ways to develop the conventions of our product for instance he knew how to act in our sequence and what should be within and what was best to take out. And me, possessing my (A* in music technology) I had great knowledge of what music and sound in general should have been put onto the sequence.
We had a straight away issue from the start however with camera it was extremely technical and required knowledge for instance I said form the start I didn’t want to control the camera as I knew myself I couldn’t be trusted holding and using such an expensive piece of equipment with such poor knowledge. So I did the decent thing and called a group vote for just Liam to use the camera as he had done photography in gcse and had great knowledge of how to hold and change the lence. So we asked our teacher for a tutorial into how to use and take care of it.

I learned more in depth about final cut pro, causing me to gain knowledge of how it works and how to take a non-edited clip and transform it into a masterpiece. But my main gain in knowledge of the experience of with logic Pro 9. Using Logic Pro 9 I single handily created and produced the soundtrack and even added effects of our media product title sequence “The Waking Hour”.

No comments:

Post a Comment